Your dryer must be properly installed and vented to achieve maximum drying efficiency and shorten drying times. Follow the tips given below to keep your dryer in an optimum state.
1. Do not use plastic vent or metal foil vent. Instead, you can use Semi Rigid Aluminum Vent. Do not kink or crush flexible metal vent. It must be completely extended to allow adequate exhaust air to flow. Check vent after installation.
2. Use a 4 inch (10.2 cm) exhaust hood.
3. Use the straightest path possible when routing the vent.
4. Use clamps to seal all joints. Do not use duct tape, screws or other fastening devices that extend into the interior of the vent to secure vent.
5. Clean exhaust vent periodically, depending on use, but at least every 2 years, or when installing your dryer in a new location. When cleaning is complete, be sure to follow the
installation instructions supplied with your dryer for final product check
DRYER USE- Starting Your Dryer
Before using your dryer, wipe the dryer drum with a damp cloth to remove dust from storing and shipping.
1. Clean the lint screen before or after each cycle.
2. Load clothes loosely into the dryer and close the door. Do not pack the dryer. Allow space for clothes to tumble freely.
3. Turn the Cycle Control knob to the recommended cycle for the type of load being dried. Use the Energy Preferred Automatic Setting to dry heaviest to medium-weight fabrics.
Temperature is included in the cycle selections.
4.When you are unable to remove a load from the dryer as soon as it stops, wrinkles can form. Tumble feature periodically tumbles, rearranges and fluffs the load without heat to avoid wrinkling.
5. Your dryer may have an End of Cycle Signal. The signal is helpful when drying items that should be removed from the dryer as soon as it stops. On some models, the End of Cycle Signal is fixed. On other models, the End of Cycle signal is part of the Start button and is selectable.
Stopping and Restarting:
You can stop your dryer anytime during a cycle.
To stop your dryer
Open the dryer door or turn the Cycle Control knob to OFF.
NOTE: The Cycle Control knob should point to an Off area when the dryer is not in use.
To restart your dryer
Close the door. Select a new cycle and temperature (if desired).
Press the PUSH TO START button.
Drying Rack Option
Use the Drying Rack to dry items such as sweaters and pillows without tumbling. The drum turns, but the rack does not move. If your model does not have a drying rack, you may be able to
purchase one for your model.
To find out whether your model allows drying rack usage and to learn about more dryer models, you can click here.
If you need to order replacement parts, we recommend that you purchase from http://www.PartSimple.com/dryer.html online Store. These parts will fit right and work right because they are made with the same precision used to build every new Dryer.”